Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Exactly!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi I am using Office 365 Outlook.
After replying to an email containing an attachment, I can no longer view the attachment. I have tried setting the inbox to show individual messages, not as a conversation (by going to Inbox, filter, show as, messages), but it still seems to be keeping the messages in a conversation (for example, the email with the attachment that has gone missing shows up in the email chain, but when I scroll down to the date it was received, it is missing.
Can you please tell me the best way to resolve this?
I am using Microsoft office 365 MSO version 2302 build 16.0.16130.20806 64 bit
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Exactly!
I just figured out a way to view all attachments in the new Outlook app, after 2 hours of reading and trying possible solutions to no avail.
Hope this helps!
Hi I am using Office 365 Outlook.
After replying to an email containing an attachment, I can no longer view the attachment. I have tried setting the inbox to show individual messages, not as a conversation (by going to Inbox, filter, show as, messages), but it still seems to be keeping the messages in a conversation (for example, the email with the attachment that has gone missing shows up in the email chain, but when I scroll down to the date it was received, it is missing.
Can you please tell me the best way to resolve this?
I am using Microsoft office 365 MSO version 2302 build 16.0.16130.20806 64 bit
I have had a similar issue with attachments disappearing when I receive an email that has been sent to a group of people and someone else replies. The solution I have found is that when I use the search function for emails from the person who sent the original email, the attachment shows and is available to view / download.
Recentrly i experienced the problem that for a email i had sent years ago that contained a pdf attachement, and that is sure the attachement was received, i could not see the pdf file anywhere while using the browser (chrome) in a laptop. This email was part of a reply chain. I tried to use the android app and there i could see it right away.
I finally accessed a 'deleted' attachment by clicking on the paper clip (attachment icon) while the message was highlighted. It looks like this-- (see attached picture)