Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I'm not sure I'm afraid
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi I am using Office 365 Outlook.
After replying to an email containing an attachment, I can no longer view the attachment. I have tried setting the inbox to show individual messages, not as a conversation (by going to Inbox, filter, show as, messages), but it still seems to be keeping the messages in a conversation (for example, the email with the attachment that has gone missing shows up in the email chain, but when I scroll down to the date it was received, it is missing.
Can you please tell me the best way to resolve this?
I am using Microsoft office 365 MSO version 2302 build 16.0.16130.20806 64 bit
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm not sure I'm afraid
Hi Amy,
Was your problem fixed by changing the settings?
I am experiencing a similar problem….
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
is the deleted attachment recoverable?
Click on Reading Pane in the Layout group. Select Options from the drop-down menu. Under Attachment and pictures, check the box for Show attachments in message list and Show attachment preview in reading pane Click OK to save the changes.
There is no such option in reading pane