How to fix iPhone calendar not synching with Outlook calendar?

Anonymous
2024-02-15T21:18:33+00:00

If I put event into Outlook calendar on my laptop, it synchs with my iPhone. If I put an event into my calendar on my iPhone, it does not synch with Outlook on my laptop. Works one way but not the other. Help please.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2025-01-21T23:02:21+00:00

Try this:

RESOLUTION via your iPhone:

  • Settings, Apps, Calendar; Default Calendar—Calendar (scroll down to bottom).
  • Calendar app: + (top right to create new Event and verify Outlook Calendar is where Event will be saved); scroll down to Calendar—be sure it points to “Calendar” and not to iCloud [ARLENE] iCloud Calendar—tap Calendar (appointment will now sync and be created on Outlook Calendar).

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-27T21:31:45+00:00

    I have a similar problem. My calendar from outlook.com will not sync with my iPad, and my iPad Outlook calendar will not sync with Outlook.com. I do not have the issue with my iPhone or Window device. But if I enter an Outlook calendar item on my iPhone or Windows device, it does not show up on my iPad. And if I enter an Outlook calendar item on my iPad, it does not show on my other devices or at the outlook.com website.

    My iPad will sync with email on the outlook.com server. The issue is with the calendar only.

    The problem is specific to the calendar that resides on outlook.com. I do not have a problem with calendar items on the Microsoft Exchange server.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T18:46:36+00:00

    All, my case: I was entering on the iPhone (outlook app) on wrong calendar.

    That calendar was not synched.

    Note the color of your entries, which is different for the different calendars.

    Click on the entry on the phone, and in the details, and the Calander the entry was put in will be shown.

    I changed the calander and they popped up on my PC in a few seconds..

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-26T23:34:36+00:00

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T23:07:27+00:00
    1. Check if the events you added on your iPhone are saved to the correct calendar. Sometimes, events may be saved to a different calendar, which may cause syncing issues.

    I intemperate this as basically meaning that if you didn't put it on the outlook calendar on your phone it won't appear on your pc/ laptop,

    I did not have the app and downloaded it now if I put all Calander events in the outlook app on my phone, they also appear on my iPhone calendar as well as my pc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments