How to fix iPhone calendar not synching with Outlook calendar?

Anonymous
2024-02-15T21:18:33+00:00

If I put event into Outlook calendar on my laptop, it synchs with my iPhone. If I put an event into my calendar on my iPhone, it does not synch with Outlook on my laptop. Works one way but not the other. Help please.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2025-01-21T23:02:21+00:00

Try this:

RESOLUTION via your iPhone:

  • Settings, Apps, Calendar; Default Calendar—Calendar (scroll down to bottom).
  • Calendar app: + (top right to create new Event and verify Outlook Calendar is where Event will be saved); scroll down to Calendar—be sure it points to “Calendar” and not to iCloud [ARLENE] iCloud Calendar—tap Calendar (appointment will now sync and be created on Outlook Calendar).

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-27T17:32:31+00:00

    Thanks. I've checked but the default is still set to my same gmail calendar as before... no change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-29T15:35:12+00:00

    Thanks. I've checked but the default is still set to my same gmail calendar as before... no change.

    All:

    Here is what I did to fix the problem:

    Step one: go to iCloud Calendar (https://www.icloud.com/calendar)

    Step Two: Sign in with apple ID credentials.  If you have a newer iphone once you put the email in, there is aQR code you scan and it signs you in.

    Step 3: on the left hand side, find the calendar you want to sync.  

    Step 4: Hover over it and select the little person icon and select public calendar. 

    Step 5: copy the link

    Step 6: go to Microsoft outlook calendars

    Step 7: Add calendar

    Step 8: Click the "Subscribe from web" option and paste in the link.

    Step 9: Click import

    It should sync from there. Or at least it worked for me!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-20T13:24:43+00:00

    I figured out the solution for me, might work for you too. Go to your iPhone settings>Mail>Accounts then select the account with the issue. I had to re enter my password, and then it will sync. Hope this helps ☺️

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-27T09:39:59+00:00

    Thanks for sharing your solution. I tried this but in my case it only syncs one way i.e. from iPhone to Outlook but it doesn't sync from outlook tot iPhone.

    I haven't found the solution yet.

    Regards,

    Peter

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments