How to fix iPhone calendar not synching with Outlook calendar?

Anonymous
2024-02-15T21:18:33+00:00

If I put event into Outlook calendar on my laptop, it synchs with my iPhone. If I put an event into my calendar on my iPhone, it does not synch with Outlook on my laptop. Works one way but not the other. Help please.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2025-01-21T23:02:21+00:00

Try this:

RESOLUTION via your iPhone:

  • Settings, Apps, Calendar; Default Calendar—Calendar (scroll down to bottom).
  • Calendar app: + (top right to create new Event and verify Outlook Calendar is where Event will be saved); scroll down to Calendar—be sure it points to “Calendar” and not to iCloud [ARLENE] iCloud Calendar—tap Calendar (appointment will now sync and be created on Outlook Calendar).

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-23T19:37:33+00:00

    It seems no one is going to present an answer to this! This happened to me today, i.e. this morning when I added an event on my iPhone it has synced to my Outlook calendar on my Mac, as per usual, but the two events I added this afternoon are not synching!
    I did a bunch of Microsoft updates yesterday... something to do with that??

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-23T19:59:50+00:00

    Yes, very frustrating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-27T07:33:37+00:00

    Hi

    When this happened to me, it was the settings on the iphone. Somehow my default calendar had got switched to icloud.

    I would check there first.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-27T11:22:59+00:00

    Thank you, I appreciate your input. I did check, and a gmail calendar is selected. Ugh!

    Best,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments