How to fix iPhone calendar not synching with Outlook calendar?

Anonymous
2024-02-15T21:18:33+00:00

If I put event into Outlook calendar on my laptop, it synchs with my iPhone. If I put an event into my calendar on my iPhone, it does not synch with Outlook on my laptop. Works one way but not the other. Help please.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2025-01-21T23:02:21+00:00

Try this:

RESOLUTION via your iPhone:

  • Settings, Apps, Calendar; Default Calendar—Calendar (scroll down to bottom).
  • Calendar app: + (top right to create new Event and verify Outlook Calendar is where Event will be saved); scroll down to Calendar—be sure it points to “Calendar” and not to iCloud [ARLENE] iCloud Calendar—tap Calendar (appointment will now sync and be created on Outlook Calendar).

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-15T09:45:06+00:00

    I have the exact same issue with calendar not synchronizing between iPhone and Outlook. Only " Calendar" from outlook is not synchronizing

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-18T10:40:49+00:00

    So where is the solution?? Lots of people have this issue especially recently, and I've seen no response from Microsoft. This is my business account and I can't run the risk of missing appointments/meetings because my phone or master Outlook calendar are wrong.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-23T14:08:51+00:00

    I have a similar issue. Appointments entered on my computer outlook (MAC) sync with my phone, appointments entered in my phone, will not sync with my outlook on the mac.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-23T14:16:43+00:00

    Any resolution? I have the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments