How to fix iPhone calendar not synching with Outlook calendar?

Anonymous
2024-02-15T21:18:33+00:00

If I put event into Outlook calendar on my laptop, it synchs with my iPhone. If I put an event into my calendar on my iPhone, it does not synch with Outlook on my laptop. Works one way but not the other. Help please.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2025-01-21T23:02:21+00:00

Try this:

RESOLUTION via your iPhone:

  • Settings, Apps, Calendar; Default Calendar—Calendar (scroll down to bottom).
  • Calendar app: + (top right to create new Event and verify Outlook Calendar is where Event will be saved); scroll down to Calendar—be sure it points to “Calendar” and not to iCloud [ARLENE] iCloud Calendar—tap Calendar (appointment will now sync and be created on Outlook Calendar).

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-21T22:43:26+00:00

    Thanks - this fixes it.

    You will see in "fine print" up the top of the screen "Account not synched" or something like that. There will be a "re-enter password" option - press that and put your password in. Then all the meeting notifications come pouring in.

    My iphone is owned by my work and they use "Duo Mobile" app for security - my best guess is I think after 30 days Duo Mobile drops the outlook synch out and I have to re enter my password.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-13T16:24:41+00:00

    This also worked for me. Once I re-entered my password on my corporate exchange account under Mail, my events started re-synching in the calendar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-22T20:28:33+00:00

    I agree. I think the steps are obsolete due to the new iOS 18.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-22T20:27:47+00:00

    You say check that all your email accounts are "authenticated" but how do you know if they are authenticated? From other posts, it seems like you have to delete account and re-enter password after readding the account:

    iPhone Settings: Apps, Mail, Mail Accounts, select Outlook/Hotmail account, Delete Account; follow steps to readd account and add password.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments