How to fix iPhone calendar not synching with Outlook calendar?

Anonymous
2024-02-15T21:18:33+00:00

If I put event into Outlook calendar on my laptop, it synchs with my iPhone. If I put an event into my calendar on my iPhone, it does not synch with Outlook on my laptop. Works one way but not the other. Help please.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2025-01-21T23:02:21+00:00

Try this:

RESOLUTION via your iPhone:

  • Settings, Apps, Calendar; Default Calendar—Calendar (scroll down to bottom).
  • Calendar app: + (top right to create new Event and verify Outlook Calendar is where Event will be saved); scroll down to Calendar—be sure it points to “Calendar” and not to iCloud [ARLENE] iCloud Calendar—tap Calendar (appointment will now sync and be created on Outlook Calendar).

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-04T14:44:02+00:00

    I don't know what happenend, exactly, but my 8SE (3rd) is now syncing with my Windows 10 desktop.

    I do remember turning on my Norton VPN. It was about that time I noticed my phone synching.

    Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-04T05:26:03+00:00

    this has not worked for me. please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T18:17:16+00:00

    I have the same question in reverse. Events added in my iPhone calender show up in Outlook on my desktop, but not the other way. Events added in Outlook don't show up on iPhone calender.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-12T19:20:34+00:00

    Same issue . . . wondering if it has to do with latest iOS18 update on iphone.

    I can put a calendar entry on iPhone, but it doesn't show on Outlook.

    I can make a calendar entry in Outlook on PC and it shows up.

    Strangely, my Outlook calendar on my iPhone though shows all the appointments.

    Now I just need that to happen on iPhone calendar and on PC calendar.

    Super frustrating this keeps happening.

    Last time I had to retype everything into PC to get on iPhone calendar.

    This happened to me 3 months ago as well. What is the solve?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments