How to fix iPhone calendar not synching with Outlook calendar?

Anonymous
2024-02-15T21:18:33+00:00

If I put event into Outlook calendar on my laptop, it synchs with my iPhone. If I put an event into my calendar on my iPhone, it does not synch with Outlook on my laptop. Works one way but not the other. Help please.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2025-01-21T23:02:21+00:00

Try this:

RESOLUTION via your iPhone:

  • Settings, Apps, Calendar; Default Calendar—Calendar (scroll down to bottom).
  • Calendar app: + (top right to create new Event and verify Outlook Calendar is where Event will be saved); scroll down to Calendar—be sure it points to “Calendar” and not to iCloud [ARLENE] iCloud Calendar—tap Calendar (appointment will now sync and be created on Outlook Calendar).

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-06T15:54:53+00:00

    I think I may be duplicating my reply - but reentering my password for the outlook account in the iphone mail app also worked for me. Thank you so much -- to whoever posted : )

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-06T15:50:48+00:00

    This worked for me. Thank you!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-03T22:22:01+00:00

    Glad it worked out. These forums are invaluable.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-03T18:25:04+00:00

    I have spent months trying to sort this out. THANK YOU so much.
    The expert in the APPLE store told me it could not be done
    An IT expert told me it could not be done.
    All I had to do was change the DEFAULT CALENDAR
    It works now.

    WONDERFUL

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments