Outlook emails get moved to drafts folder as I'm composing the email

Anonymous
2024-03-01T17:27:04+00:00

As I type an email on my desktop, my Outlook app closes the email and moves it to my Drafts folder. I then have to open up my Drafts folder, open the email, and continue typing. This happens when I've had an email open for 30 seconds or many minutes (e.g., it's not like I've been drafting an email for 30 minutes and have stepped away and Outlook moves it to drafts). I'm often in the middle of typing a sentence and the email disappears and it's gone to Drafts. I then have to go do Drafts and manually reopen the email I was literally just typing. Sometimes it opens immediately, other times it opens and says the email is being edited in another window (which, why???).

It doesn't happen with every email but happens many times per week. A cursory review seems like many people in different environments are having the same issue. I've restarted my computer, all apps are fully updated.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-16T08:11:01+00:00

    This keeps happening to me on 'Outlook Online' when I go to change a spelling mistake on a word within an email, it will move to drafts and close the email...over 20 times a day at the moment.

    Does the fact I'm using a wifi keyboard have anything to do with it?

    Thanks

    Rich

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-29T09:18:23+00:00

    Did we every get a proper answer to this? IT'S REALLY ANNOYING.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-29T16:03:04+00:00

    No. They are totally ignoring this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-29T16:52:21+00:00

    Hi Eben Ezer, I have the same issue as Sandy and it still persists when I use a new Profile.

    Jeremy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-29T16:55:55+00:00

    Hi,

    This issue is still happening to me via Outlook online. It seems it is still happening to people on the Desktop App too.

    Can you please provide a response.

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments