I'm currently using the new Outlook, how do I easily insert a horizontal line in an email, now that that feature has been removed the "Insert" menu?

Anonymous
2024-03-25T20:20:43+00:00

I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out how to insert a horizontal line in an email.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-20T20:10:27+00:00

    I still use the old outlook. I reverted back after trying the New outlook preview after a week last year. Have all my functionality again. That being said recently have LOOP whatever that is, and Tasks appears to be the new version- both incorporated into the old classic outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-14T11:50:33+00:00

    I second Daniel's question/request; please add an option for inserting a horizontal line.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-14T12:28:43+00:00

    There's a feedback item on this, vote for it here:

    https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/a1200900-44da-ee11-a73d-6045bdbdc092

    23 votes as of April 14th, 2025. Let's go 🚀

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-18T16:49:08+00:00

    So are you going to fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-09T17:47:55+00:00

    Looking for this feature to come back as well...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments