I'm currently using the new Outlook, how do I easily insert a horizontal line in an email, now that that feature has been removed the "Insert" menu?

Anonymous
2024-03-25T20:20:43+00:00

I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out how to insert a horizontal line in an email.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-06T19:45:12+00:00

    Same issue here. As well - all the columns are gone from the top mail bar (size, attachments, categories etc. All my signatures are gone. Lots of features have been removed and is so incredibly frustrating. Its like they went backwards 15 years. Please don't release a new version when its so lacking. This is so unproductive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-18T15:59:47+00:00

    I use this feature ALL THE TIME! Definitely add this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-30T13:50:05+00:00

    Please make this an option, it is super helpful and would only improve the new Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-05T21:25:10+00:00

    8 months later....crickets!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T12:21:29+00:00

    I agree this is a very useful feature I use frequently and is another annoyance of the new Outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments