Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Thanks for this information. Since I have two monitors, I moved the new Outlook to my secondary screen and I am able to bring up the taskbar.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
If the taskbar is set to auto-hide, and Outlook in full screen, the taskbar will not show up again, even when hovering the mouse over the edge of the screen.
With any other program, it works (the taskbar, comes out if hiding on top of the displayed program).
You have Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.831.400 (Production). Client Version is 20230904003.13 .
Edition Windows 10 Enterprise
Version 22H2
OS build 19045.3324
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0
<Changed to a question>
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks for this information. Since I have two monitors, I moved the new Outlook to my secondary screen and I am able to bring up the taskbar.
Awesome observation! I will make sure to always keep it open on my second monitor
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
If you do not have a second monitor, you can also OPEN a Second DESKTOP just for Outlook and related..
To leave Outlook open and NOT have the toolbar issue:
This is a Workaround anyway until this is fixed properly.
we shouldn't have to do that.
they need to ask CoPilot how to fis this.
and also ask how to make the notifications work for ALL email accounts not just Primary and secondary and ALSO PLAY THE SOUND