Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Hi, Cedric_LG
Good day!
Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you!
According to your description, I understand that you are experiencing an unexpected issue with New Outlook for Windows - For business.
Regarding your concern, would you like to give an attempt for Repair an Office application - Microsoft Support.
If the issue persists, in the meantime, as a workaround, would you like to give an attempt for reverting back to the previous version of your Outlook? - How to revert to an earlier version of Office (microsoft.com).
- Step 1: Set a reminder to enable automatic updates at a future date.
- Step 2: Install the previous version of Office: Check and download the version you want from Update history for Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise (listed by date)
- Step 3: Disable automatic updates for Office.
In addition, would you like to contact with New Outlook for Windows' specializing team directly? Contact support and provide feedback within the new Outlook for Windows - Microsoft Support.
Thanks for your precious time and your understanding would be highly appreciated.
Hope you all the best!
Alex | Microsoft Community Moderator.
Hello - still waiting for a fix on the task bar not auto-hiding when Outlook is open. When will this be fixed? It is highly annoying and I don't want to have to hit the Windows key every time I want the task bar to appear. I have the auto-hide feature activated for a reason.