Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Have you fixed this issue yet? It is annoying
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
If the taskbar is set to auto-hide, and Outlook in full screen, the taskbar will not show up again, even when hovering the mouse over the edge of the screen.
With any other program, it works (the taskbar, comes out if hiding on top of the displayed program).
You have Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.831.400 (Production). Client Version is 20230904003.13 .
Edition Windows 10 Enterprise
Version 22H2
OS build 19045.3324
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0
<Changed to a question>
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Have you fixed this issue yet? It is annoying
I had the option to revert to the old Outlook. That seems to work without problems and I'm more at home there.
In the process of changing and checking for solutions, the MS solution was to use the Windows key, a very frustrating alternative!!
BTW: I returned to using Outlook and One-Drive about a month ago after a few years using non-MS products. Mostly OK so far although One-Drive also does not always sync as I would expect. Again, difficult to find support documentation.
Trash suggestion, absolute trash.
I have the exact same issue as OP -- When New Outlook is maximized, the auto-hidden taskbar will not re-appear on mouse-over.
The taskbar is stuck hidden in full-screen new outlook.
You have Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.1129.100 (Production).
Client Version is 20231208004.09 .
There are several Feedback Hub topics open about this exact issue. If your issue is the same, please Upvote these three topics in your Feedback Hub to gain traction:
All of these Feedback Hub entries say, "We've got it. We got this feedback." that implies that Microsoft is aware of this issue and that they are working on it.
I have also heard that Feedback Hub is the quickest way to report bugs to Microsoft, since Feedback hub can automatically attach diagnostic information coming from your PC. Please try to use Feedback Hub as much as possible :)!
I am having the same issue. What ever happened to Beta testing a program before a full release. I am going back to the old version for a few months to give them time to tackle the issue.
MS wake up.