new outlook client : Windows 10 taskbar will not unhide

Anonymous
2023-09-12T09:00:32+00:00

If the taskbar is set to auto-hide, and Outlook in full screen, the taskbar will not show up again, even when hovering the mouse over the edge of the screen.

With any other program, it works (the taskbar, comes out if hiding on top of the displayed program).

You have Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.831.400 (Production). Client Version is 20230904003.13 .

Edition Windows 10 Enterprise
Version 22H2
OS build 19045.3324
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0

<Changed to a question>

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-22T16:42:46+00:00

    Awesome observation! I will make sure to always keep it open on my second monitor

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-22T15:53:16+00:00

    Thanks for this information. Since I have two monitors, I moved the new Outlook to my secondary screen and I am able to bring up the taskbar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-22T15:03:30+00:00

    What I've noticed, when you move Outlook to a second screen, in full screen mode. The functionality of bringing the mouse to the bottom works to bring up the taskbar. Just not on the main monitor.

    DH

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-22T12:16:13+00:00

    Need new Outlook to use Copilot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-16T17:18:24+00:00

    My fix for this is to use window key + "T". This bring up the task bar, even in the new outlook ;)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments