Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Greece. It would be interesting to have feedback from other locations as well.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On my new outlook I'm unable to move/drag emails between different inboxes. I used to be able to do this on the old outlook application but now that I've transferred to the new one I cannot anymore.
As I have 3 different emails on my one app being our stores email, my own work email and my bosses inboxes all on my one application this is such an important feature I need to be able to sort and organise emails around the different inboxes.
Someone please help or have a solution for this!
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Greece. It would be interesting to have feedback from other locations as well.
Based in the USA, thank you for the feedback.
I am based in France, with same Outlook version and still have the same issue (using Microsoft 365 Business e-mail accounts).
Did you try this?
Connect-ExchangeOnline
Set-OwaMailboxPolicy -ItemsToOtherAccountsEnabled $true -Identity OwaMailboxPolicy-Default
Not yet. Have just seen an update today that looks to say something similar. How do I process the steps you have said? Thanks
From Microsoft -
Move emails between accounts
Consumer users can now seamlessly move emails between their personal accounts, streamlining organization and productivity.
For Enterprise users, this feature is off by default and is controlled by a policy managed by administrators. By enabling this policy, admins can grant their users the ability to move emails between accounts in a way that aligns with organizational needs and policies.