Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I agree, it’s ridiculous, when are Microsoft going to resolve this problem?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On my new outlook I'm unable to move/drag emails between different inboxes. I used to be able to do this on the old outlook application but now that I've transferred to the new one I cannot anymore.
As I have 3 different emails on my one app being our stores email, my own work email and my bosses inboxes all on my one application this is such an important feature I need to be able to sort and organise emails around the different inboxes.
Someone please help or have a solution for this!
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I agree, it’s ridiculous, when are Microsoft going to resolve this problem?
Hi All any updates on this original issue of "Moving emails from one account to another?" or are we still in the dark ages
Reverted to the "Old Outlook" as this feature is so important for our business processes that productivity decreased by an order of magnitude (we are now forwarding emails between accounts instead of just drag and dropping, and it's dozen of mails for dozens of employees... it's insane).
Why doesn't Microsoft respond to our issue? I too have reverted back to the old outlook; this is a terrible way to handle their business. I wish someone from Microsoft would at least respond. The new outlook really sucks, it may be time for another platform.
Has this been resolved