Unable to move emails between different inboxes?!

Anonymous
2024-04-08T23:38:20+00:00

On my new outlook I'm unable to move/drag emails between different inboxes. I used to be able to do this on the old outlook application but now that I've transferred to the new one I cannot anymore.

As I have 3 different emails on my one app being our stores email, my own work email and my bosses inboxes all on my one application this is such an important feature I need to be able to sort and organise emails around the different inboxes.

Someone please help or have a solution for this!

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-21T15:13:56+00:00

    this is really bad... I'm curious, when this feature will be available again - meanwhile I'll switch the toggle back and "Leaving the new Outlook"

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-03T14:10:04+00:00

    Bumping this thread... we need to keep it alive. Ridiculous these steps backward in new Outlook!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-07T10:03:14+00:00

    I agree - NEW Outlook is TERRIBLE!!! the loss of functionality that the classic version had is hard to believe! So much more limiting and far less agile and intuitive. Clunky and inflexible, missing the point that many people operate several different accounts. For a company that is supposed to invest in R&D - maybe asking the clients/users what they like/need/want is helpful.....I feel railroaded into a much lower quality product that does not support efficient or effective practices which is very disappointing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T13:45:10+00:00

    When will be able to file messages between accounts? This is terrible that it does not allow you to file between accounts. Now I have to toggle back and forth between the new and old outlook, this is not right. Please get this fixed ASAP, thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-31T10:23:02+00:00

    Why is it that this was easily functionable in Outlook, but not in New Outlook. This is an annoying backward step!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments