Unable to move emails between different inboxes?!

Anonymous
2024-04-08T23:38:20+00:00

On my new outlook I'm unable to move/drag emails between different inboxes. I used to be able to do this on the old outlook application but now that I've transferred to the new one I cannot anymore.

As I have 3 different emails on my one app being our stores email, my own work email and my bosses inboxes all on my one application this is such an important feature I need to be able to sort and organise emails around the different inboxes.

Someone please help or have a solution for this!

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-11T23:21:01+00:00

    This is just one of the many things that MS has scrapped that were great features of Classic.

    Wait until you find out that you can only delete 10 contacts at a time. Meaning, if you want to clean up your contacts in a spreadsheet and import them back into the new Outlook, you will need to delete your existing contacts 10 at a time before you can, or you will have duplicates. Thankfully, you can still switch back to Classic and delete them all at once.

    New Outlook has potential, but MS should think twice about removing so many intrinsic features.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-06T09:51:19+00:00

    It is so frustrating.! I have come to hate "New" Outlook!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-06T08:39:46+00:00

    Had an issue that has forced me onto the new outlook and can't get the classic outlook back open. Moving emails between inboxes is intrinsic to our business. Gutted about this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-31T10:23:02+00:00

    Why is it that this was easily functionable in Outlook, but not in New Outlook. This is an annoying backward step!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T13:45:10+00:00

    When will be able to file messages between accounts? This is terrible that it does not allow you to file between accounts. Now I have to toggle back and forth between the new and old outlook, this is not right. Please get this fixed ASAP, thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments