Unable to move emails between different inboxes?!

Anonymous
2024-04-08T23:38:20+00:00

On my new outlook I'm unable to move/drag emails between different inboxes. I used to be able to do this on the old outlook application but now that I've transferred to the new one I cannot anymore.

As I have 3 different emails on my one app being our stores email, my own work email and my bosses inboxes all on my one application this is such an important feature I need to be able to sort and organise emails around the different inboxes.

Someone please help or have a solution for this!

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-14T12:18:30+00:00

    Hello,

    I tried yesterday and it's still impossible to drag a message from one account to another.

    How did you manage to do it ?

    Sincerely

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-13T13:19:20+00:00

    After the latest update (late April 2025), I am happy to say that I can now move emails between different account, so issue fixed. My main issue right now is that I cannot delete attachments within a message so I can keep the message only. Hopefully this will be taken care of soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-13T12:44:48+00:00

    Any update on this? Echoing comments above. Also I have trouble dragging and dropping attachments to other apps. Used to work flawlessly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T17:22:39+00:00

    This is still not fixed and now I was forced to new outlook and can't get back to classic - toggle doen't work anymore. Totally locked into bad software

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T06:19:48+00:00

    yes a case of "you have a deadline get it done", yes boss

    i did it, tick the BOX

    QA Check over rated and expensive

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments