Unable to move emails between different inboxes?!

Anonymous
2024-04-08T23:38:20+00:00

On my new outlook I'm unable to move/drag emails between different inboxes. I used to be able to do this on the old outlook application but now that I've transferred to the new one I cannot anymore.

As I have 3 different emails on my one app being our stores email, my own work email and my bosses inboxes all on my one application this is such an important feature I need to be able to sort and organise emails around the different inboxes.

Someone please help or have a solution for this!

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-15T13:19:28+00:00

    Non, cela ne fonctionne pas chez moi (Windows 11, licence Business standard)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-15T13:06:46+00:00

    Has anyone had any joy with this, or can explain to me how to do it?

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-09T18:13:55+00:00

    I have been able to do this on MAC OS since the beginning of the new version!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-06T13:54:16+00:00

    Not yet. Have just seen an update today that looks to say something similar. How do I process the steps you have said? Thanks

    From Microsoft -

    Move emails between accounts

    Consumer users can now seamlessly move emails between their personal accounts, streamlining organization and productivity.

    For Enterprise users, this feature is off by default and is controlled by a policy managed by administrators. By enabling this policy, admins can grant their users the ability to move emails between accounts in a way that aligns with organizational needs and policies.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-06-06T13:44:42+00:00

    Did you try this?

    Connect-ExchangeOnline

    Set-OwaMailboxPolicy -ItemsToOtherAccountsEnabled $true -Identity OwaMailboxPolicy-Default

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments