Unable to move emails between different inboxes?!

Anonymous
2024-04-08T23:38:20+00:00

On my new outlook I'm unable to move/drag emails between different inboxes. I used to be able to do this on the old outlook application but now that I've transferred to the new one I cannot anymore.

As I have 3 different emails on my one app being our stores email, my own work email and my bosses inboxes all on my one application this is such an important feature I need to be able to sort and organise emails around the different inboxes.

Someone please help or have a solution for this!

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-15T18:23:42+00:00

    Strange that my MacBook Pro using the new Outlook version the last few years works fine moving emails anywhere and replying from any account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-15T18:13:31+00:00

    No, it's not exactly progressive, but Microsoft don't listen to our concerns!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-15T18:06:30+00:00

    ive been told by many head back to Outlook Classic and yes did that, still not a way forward is it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-07-15T14:35:34+00:00

    I will try thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-07-15T14:25:25+00:00

    Try using Outlook Classic, it can be downloaded and it's a much more reliable form of email management.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments