Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Did you try this?
Connect-ExchangeOnline
Set-OwaMailboxPolicy -ItemsToOtherAccountsEnabled $true -Identity OwaMailboxPolicy-Default
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On my new outlook I'm unable to move/drag emails between different inboxes. I used to be able to do this on the old outlook application but now that I've transferred to the new one I cannot anymore.
As I have 3 different emails on my one app being our stores email, my own work email and my bosses inboxes all on my one application this is such an important feature I need to be able to sort and organise emails around the different inboxes.
Someone please help or have a solution for this!
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Did you try this?
Connect-ExchangeOnline
Set-OwaMailboxPolicy -ItemsToOtherAccountsEnabled $true -Identity OwaMailboxPolicy-Default
I am based in France, with same Outlook version and still have the same issue (using Microsoft 365 Business e-mail accounts).
Based in the USA, thank you for the feedback.
I just drag and drop, like in classic Outlook, and it works. FYI I have New Outlook version 1.2025.506.300 (Production) and a Microsoft 365 Family subscription (premium). maybe it is a feature that rolls out gradually to different users or locations?
After the latest update (late April 2025), I am happy to say that I can now move emails between different account, so issue fixed. My main issue right now is that I cannot delete attachments within a message so I can keep the message only. Hopefully this will be taken care of soon.