Unable to move emails between different inboxes?!

Anonymous
2024-04-08T23:38:20+00:00

On my new outlook I'm unable to move/drag emails between different inboxes. I used to be able to do this on the old outlook application but now that I've transferred to the new one I cannot anymore.

As I have 3 different emails on my one app being our stores email, my own work email and my bosses inboxes all on my one application this is such an important feature I need to be able to sort and organise emails around the different inboxes.

Someone please help or have a solution for this!

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-13T12:44:48+00:00

    Any update on this? Echoing comments above. Also I have trouble dragging and dropping attachments to other apps. Used to work flawlessly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T06:19:48+00:00

    yes a case of "you have a deadline get it done", yes boss

    i did it, tick the BOX

    QA Check over rated and expensive

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-28T06:11:29+00:00

    Hahahahaha!!

    I'm just here to hate the new Outlook a little bit. Seriously, it seems like the people who programmed the new Outlook have never used Outlook. It's a piece of junk.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-14T20:53:48+00:00

    ok thank you for your help lets hope it gets sorted soon as at the moment this version is a back step not an upgrade, all the best

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-14T17:08:18+00:00

    Has this been resolved

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments