Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
My editor tab is not "activated" when I am drafting a new email. It is dark. I tried to find a way to activate it but have not. Any suggestions? Thanks
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have switched over to the "New Outlook" and some functions did not switch over also. How do I turn on the auto capitalization of the 1st word of a sentence? How do I turn back on auto capitalizing the letter i? Thank you for any help!!!!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My editor tab is not "activated" when I am drafting a new email. It is dark. I tried to find a way to activate it but have not. Any suggestions? Thanks
Thank you Akfash, this solution works perfectly!
This works.
Now how about an option to auto-capitalize names, places and change lowercase "i" to capital "I" when it is alone? I see they are underlined so the grammatical error is being detected.
Do this and we will finally have the same functionality back that old Outlook has had for many many years (when it comes to auto-capitalization at least).
Make the problem, then sell the solution.
I am not going to be surprised if dictionary comes with a paid add-on for new outlook.
first, they push you to move to new outlook, then remove its features and capabilities, then sell additional features that were available.
Funny story of all businesses.
Alex, you nailed it. And no interest in their users or the user experience.