Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
This does not work, fyi!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have switched over to the "New Outlook" and some functions did not switch over also. How do I turn on the auto capitalization of the 1st word of a sentence? How do I turn back on auto capitalizing the letter i? Thank you for any help!!!!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This does not work, fyi!
This does not work, fyi!
Just tried it and does not work!
I tried the suggestions above and the "Change case" is grayed out so that I cannot click it.
Further problem. I can't highlight and copy an email address from a web page and then paste it into the TO line of an email that I want to draft. I could do that in the old Outlook. New Outlook is awful. Just awful. Decreases my productivity significantly. I'll probably switch to Yahoo or Apple.
It does sort of work, but you need to highlight the text first, and each and every time, as it won't stay as the default.
It's just another annoying/unnecessary step though, no substitute for auto-formatting the capitals like in old versions of Outlook, just needs to have the option to set the Sentence case formatting as default really, as 99% of people will want to use it in emails and are used to the old behaviour. Surely this is a simple change.
**** knows what MS are doing, probably adding more data logging(stealing) **** instead of the stuff users actually want.