New Outlook - Auto Capitalization

Anonymous
2023-09-25T15:26:37+00:00

I have switched over to the "New Outlook" and some functions did not switch over also. How do I turn on the auto capitalization of the 1st word of a sentence? How do I turn back on auto capitalizing the letter i? Thank you for any help!!!!

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-15T07:43:25+00:00

    welcome in our world. it is frustrating that Microsoft is unable to fix the issues which I have for almost a year on my laptop. Still no capitals when starting a new sentence or after a -point-

    'funny' enough, I do not have this issue on my iPhone, but it is really hopeless that Microsoft does not fix this issues

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments