Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
It does not work
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have switched over to the "New Outlook" and some functions did not switch over also. How do I turn on the auto capitalization of the 1st word of a sentence? How do I turn back on auto capitalizing the letter i? Thank you for any help!!!!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It does not work
nope! it doesn't work at all! wasted more time with wrong instructions - as a few have stated -
i'm using m/s office professional plus, so i don't think it makes any difference which vs you're using.
sure, i have found Sentence case, but the ONLY time that works is if i have highlighted the text in the first place. that is even more time-consuming. pointless upgrading, when Microsoft has actually gone backwards here!
i mean, look at this sentence and all the above.....where's the capitals and why does i still show as lower i, instead of I????
Same here, can anyone help.
I am finding the same, I want the old version back or at least the same features.
Allyson
I see many posts regarding the auto capitalization of the first word in a sentence. It is so annoying. I do not see a solution.