Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
I'm adding myself to this complaint. I access my gmail through Outlook. I went from having 1000 of emails to zero; one opening of my phone app to the next.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi A week ago all my emails disappeared - new emails come in - but all my emails from years back - I need them for tax purposes etc - so this is really distressing.
I have a PC running on Windows 11 - One drive is connected - The emails are not in the deleted folder - nor in the archive folder - I can't find them - yet when I search one - they show up - I can search for instance an email name and then many emails will show up - but they are not in my feed. It is my outlook account.
HELP? I am not a computer wizz so maybe there is a simple trick.
Thank you Barbara Droubay
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm adding myself to this complaint. I access my gmail through Outlook. I went from having 1000 of emails to zero; one opening of my phone app to the next.
Hi All,
I was able to get this working again. If you are able to search for the missing emails, and they come up, you may be in luck. The new Archive feature Microsoft rolled out is causing the whole inbox to become archived differently than before without configuration. Unfortunately, they will not show up in your Archive folder until you rebuild your .OST. Once you have deleted (or moved just to be safe) the old .OST file, open CLASSIC Outlook. Once everything syncs, go to your archive, and everything should be there. Makes no sense to me, but this worked. Good luck all.
THis happened to me yesterday. The emails aren't in deleted file but when I search a particular name all the emails appear listed as deleted items.
Also my inbox says there thousands of emails but doesn't show any of them.
What the hell is going on Outlook?!
I got a question do we meet up on teams thank you.by love you miss l berry
me too