my emails from the inbox all disappeared suddenly this morning. How can i get them back?

Anonymous
2024-02-17T10:10:38+00:00

Hi A week ago all my emails disappeared - new emails come in - but all my emails from years back - I need them for tax purposes etc - so this is really distressing.

I have a PC running on Windows 11 - One drive is connected - The emails are not in the deleted folder - nor in the archive folder - I can't find them - yet when I search one - they show up - I can search for instance an email name and then many emails will show up - but they are not in my feed. It is my outlook account.

HELP? I am not a computer wizz so maybe there is a simple trick.

Thank you Barbara Droubay

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-29T19:52:48+00:00

    Was a solution for this ever found? Yesterday I had thousands of emails and today I look and there are maybe 10. I had specific folders and all of those are gone as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-10T18:17:15+00:00

    funny, no one form MS has chimed in on this post. I'm realizing I'm going to have to abandon and email address I've had for 25 years

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-08T14:21:51+00:00

    only solace is apparently im not the only person having this issue!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-18T18:54:24+00:00

    Not showing up in any folders. Have not deleted any thing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-17T10:35:43+00:00

    And how are you accessing your email?

    In a web browser?

    Via the Win11 Mail app?

    Or MS Outlook as a component of O365?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments