Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Search inside an email and search for emails (new Outlook)
Split from this thread.
Hi,
I'm trying New Outlook, I would like to search inside an email for text, and also search for emails in the inbox.
I cant see any way of doing these functions.
Control-F does nothing.
Can you help please ?!
Thanks
Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more