Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Thanks P. Goddard for forwarding Neils reply, yes when the screeensize allows the ribbon to be displayed this is a workaround ..., until its fixed by MS.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Split from this thread.
Hi,
I'm trying New Outlook, I would like to search inside an email for text, and also search for emails in the inbox.
I cant see any way of doing these functions.
Control-F does nothing.
Can you help please ?!
Thanks
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks P. Goddard for forwarding Neils reply, yes when the screeensize allows the ribbon to be displayed this is a workaround ..., until its fixed by MS.
Unfortunately not, as your reply was very complicated and apparently you did not understand the problem : I want to search WITHIN an email body of imaging 900+ lines.
Please read carfully also Gregs reply blow ...
Indeed this is the (only) reason I still use the classic one too
Exactly Greg,
I did even not try out their workaround !
Hopefully they undrerstand now !
Thanks Fatima,
you got this wrong, Greg (see below) re-explained it in his words,i am sure you wil understand now and solve the problem rather fast.
Please bring back this simple find (Crtl F) functionality as soon as possible ....!
yours truly
TK