Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Yes, please bring back these quick keys.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In the 'old' outlook I used to have several quick steps that included "reply" or "reply all" steps. For example: "reply all & archive" -> replied to the message, marked the original message as read and put the flag to completed
When creating quick steps in the new outlook, the option "reply" is missing from the "Choose an action" dropdown.
I also noticed that the quick steps that included these actions are not migrated in the new outlook.
Please bring this feature back.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, please bring back these quick keys.
Pls!!! Bring it back.
Isn't that the essence of mailing - replying?
You know what my request is going to be, don't you?
I would appreciate all the options that were available in "old outlook". I had numerous quick steps for reply to all, add someone to "cc" rather than "to", changing subject, adding text in the body of the email. How can none of these be available now. I lost all my quick steps when IT converted me. And these helped standardize my response to the organization.
One step forward, 10 backwards. Why?
Please bring back this feature as well as the option to create a quick step for a "New" email.