The action "reply" or "reply all" is not available in quick steps for the new outlook

Anonymous
2024-03-18T16:27:58+00:00

In the 'old' outlook I used to have several quick steps that included "reply" or "reply all" steps. For example: "reply all & archive" -> replied to the message, marked the original message as read and put the flag to completed

When creating quick steps in the new outlook, the option "reply" is missing from the "Choose an action" dropdown.

I also noticed that the quick steps that included these actions are not migrated in the new outlook.

Please bring this feature back.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T21:27:21+00:00

    Is there some place (UserVoice issue, i.e.) where we can vote/ask for this feature? It's the only quick step action I use, without it I can't switch to New Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T19:57:14+00:00

    For this reason alone, I must revert back to the older version of Outlook. I depend on Quick Steps to manage a large number of redundant workflow tasks. It is hard to understand how a simple 'reply' or 'reply all' feature was overlooked in the new Outlook. Disappointing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T13:49:39+00:00

    I can't switch to the new outlook without this feature. I receive tons of mails and highly use the reply action as a quick step.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T13:16:58+00:00

    Any update on the timeline for this feature ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T13:00:40+00:00

    💯 bring this back! Adding my voice here

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments