Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Please bring this back. Replying is one of the basic tasks in a email client, including replying the same thing to many people in enterprise
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In the 'old' outlook I used to have several quick steps that included "reply" or "reply all" steps. For example: "reply all & archive" -> replied to the message, marked the original message as read and put the flag to completed
When creating quick steps in the new outlook, the option "reply" is missing from the "Choose an action" dropdown.
I also noticed that the quick steps that included these actions are not migrated in the new outlook.
Please bring this feature back.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please bring this back. Replying is one of the basic tasks in a email client, including replying the same thing to many people in enterprise
Same issue here! I wonder why you put "Reply with meeting" and not leave the simple "Reply": what's the reasoning?
The 'reply and delete' is the most used feature in the quick-steps for me as well. I cannot wrap my head around, why it is not included in the quick steps. Please bring it back ASAP!
Why in the world would the option to Reply not be available in Quick Steps?
I will not use this New Outlook until this is available. What a waste of time.
yet another reason not to use your ugly web app