The action "reply" or "reply all" is not available in quick steps for the new outlook

Anonymous
2024-03-18T16:27:58+00:00

In the 'old' outlook I used to have several quick steps that included "reply" or "reply all" steps. For example: "reply all & archive" -> replied to the message, marked the original message as read and put the flag to completed

When creating quick steps in the new outlook, the option "reply" is missing from the "Choose an action" dropdown.

I also noticed that the quick steps that included these actions are not migrated in the new outlook.

Please bring this feature back.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-07T16:12:03+00:00

    Agreed! I'm all with change and accept there is a level of change management, however when they are neglectful of actual usefulness and productivity, I find this very frustrating. I've been giving the new outlook its' fair chance, however with this type of neglect, I say our with the new, back to the old. I'm ready to remove it and return to what I know is actually functional in the long term.

    Sad that this hasn't yet been reviewed and updated yet.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-07T11:55:01+00:00

    This function is a must have.

    Im replying the same answer to many clients every week and I cant do it fast way now :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-20T15:35:59+00:00

    Please bring this back, asap. It is clearly a well loved and efficient tool, I can't figure out why this wouldn't be included in the quick step options, given there are far less effective options that were kept in place of the option to reply(all).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-19T20:56:00+00:00

    do you have any news??? when will reply will ve availabe in quck steps???

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-09T15:48:06+00:00

    Please bring this back! I use it every day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments