The action "reply" or "reply all" is not available in quick steps for the new outlook

Anonymous
2024-03-18T16:27:58+00:00

In the 'old' outlook I used to have several quick steps that included "reply" or "reply all" steps. For example: "reply all & archive" -> replied to the message, marked the original message as read and put the flag to completed

When creating quick steps in the new outlook, the option "reply" is missing from the "Choose an action" dropdown.

I also noticed that the quick steps that included these actions are not migrated in the new outlook.

Please bring this feature back.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-16T13:25:58+00:00

    I would appreciate all the options that were available in "old outlook". I had numerous quick steps for reply to all, add someone to "cc" rather than "to", changing subject, adding text in the body of the email. How can none of these be available now. I lost all my quick steps when IT converted me. And these helped standardize my response to the organization.

    One step forward, 10 backwards. Why?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-05T19:02:33+00:00

    You know what my request is going to be, don't you?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-29T08:24:34+00:00

    Pls!!! Bring it back.
    Isn't that the essence of mailing - replying?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-15T15:03:14+00:00

    Yes, please bring back these quick keys.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-07T15:19:58+00:00

    Please bring this back!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments