The action "reply" or "reply all" is not available in quick steps for the new outlook

Anonymous
2024-03-18T16:27:58+00:00

In the 'old' outlook I used to have several quick steps that included "reply" or "reply all" steps. For example: "reply all & archive" -> replied to the message, marked the original message as read and put the flag to completed

When creating quick steps in the new outlook, the option "reply" is missing from the "Choose an action" dropdown.

I also noticed that the quick steps that included these actions are not migrated in the new outlook.

Please bring this feature back.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-07T11:04:11+00:00

    Please bring this back! Most of my quick steps involved 'reply' and 'reply all' and now I have no way of doing that, and even 'reply with meeting' doesn't give me the option to customize an email response. The extensive uses of quick steps in the old outlook were a huge part of my daily workflow for speed and efficiency in handling emails and keeping consistency in company processes....

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-09T15:48:06+00:00

    Please bring this back! I use it every day.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-28T20:34:57+00:00

    yet another reason not to use your ugly web app

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T21:27:21+00:00

    Is there some place (UserVoice issue, i.e.) where we can vote/ask for this feature? It's the only quick step action I use, without it I can't switch to New Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T13:16:58+00:00

    Any update on the timeline for this feature ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments