How to Duplicate Emails In New Outlook? CTRL+F doesnt work.

Anonymous
2024-05-06T19:28:09+00:00

I recently switched over to the New Outlook, the most updated version. I am no longer able to CTRL+F to duplicate emails, a tool I often used. Is there a way to do this now? (without highlighting, copy and pasting).

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-04T15:47:00+00:00

    Thanks. I'll also share my feedback in the Outlook community. This was a helpful feature for anyone that used drafts as templates and needed to send recurring emails out. I'm disappointed there's no equivalent in the updated version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-04T16:05:57+00:00

    I have just been staying on Classic outlook. I will stay on this as long as it's an option and as long as I need to duplicate emails!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments