Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
This does NOT work on the web-based Outlook, only on the app. We need a solution for the web-based Outlook.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently switched over to the New Outlook, the most updated version. I am no longer able to CTRL+F to duplicate emails, a tool I often used. Is there a way to do this now? (without highlighting, copy and pasting).
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This does NOT work on the web-based Outlook, only on the app. We need a solution for the web-based Outlook.
Thanks for the clarification. Hope Microsoft finds a solution sooner than later with shortcuts.
i am using app but it is not working for me.!
same here unfortunately!
No, it still doesn't work in the updated online version. I just tried after reading your response. However, as a work-around I figured out how to revert to the old version on my desktop app, but that will only be useful as long as the older version stays compatible...