How to Duplicate Emails In New Outlook? CTRL+F doesnt work.

Anonymous
2024-05-06T19:28:09+00:00

I recently switched over to the New Outlook, the most updated version. I am no longer able to CTRL+F to duplicate emails, a tool I often used. Is there a way to do this now? (without highlighting, copy and pasting).

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-09T14:24:08+00:00

    Have you done this feature work yet.? if not then please do, or extend support to classic outlook as we need this feature work anyhow.!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-19T09:58:54+00:00

    Thankss

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-09T17:43:00+00:00

    Has a solution been found since this was posted last May??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-10T14:16:07+00:00

    I recently switched over to the New Outlook, the most updated version. I am no longer able to CTRL+F to duplicate emails, a tool I often used. Is there a way to do this now? (without highlighting, copy and pasting).

    Ctrl-F does still work. Click on the "To" sender address line and click Ctrl-F A duplicate email will open. You will have to do this every time you want another copy made. Hope that helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-10T15:03:12+00:00

    No this is not working for me either!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments