Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
We really need this fixed
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently switched over to the New Outlook, the most updated version. I am no longer able to CTRL+F to duplicate emails, a tool I often used. Is there a way to do this now? (without highlighting, copy and pasting).
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
We really need this fixed
I had no idea this feature had been taken away. I keep nearly a dozen emails in my draft folder that are used weekly for things like scheduling interviews, sending links to reference forms, reviewing orientation, schedules, etc. It has been so SIMPLE to be able to Control + F (some of the messages don't even need minimal changes) and to learn now that I'm having to open a blank message copy/paste, amend...it's just extra steps that have been so simple.
Please bring this feature back. It is needed!
Solution: Switch back to old Outlook
My entire office lives by this ability to simply use Ctrl+F to duplicate similar emails with small personalized additions in order to reach over 50 schools with individualized elements quickly and accurately. PLEASE figure out how to make that a function in the new Outlook!
Was just officially forced into the new Outlook and am devastated to see this function gone as it too was part of my day to day. Please BRING IT BACK!!!!