How to Duplicate Emails In New Outlook? CTRL+F doesnt work.

Anonymous
2024-05-06T19:28:09+00:00

I recently switched over to the New Outlook, the most updated version. I am no longer able to CTRL+F to duplicate emails, a tool I often used. Is there a way to do this now? (without highlighting, copy and pasting).

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-05T16:10:46+00:00

    I had no idea this feature had been taken away. I keep nearly a dozen emails in my draft folder that are used weekly for things like scheduling interviews, sending links to reference forms, reviewing orientation, schedules, etc. It has been so SIMPLE to be able to Control + F (some of the messages don't even need minimal changes) and to learn now that I'm having to open a blank message copy/paste, amend...it's just extra steps that have been so simple.

    Please bring this feature back. It is needed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-31T14:39:59+00:00

    We really need this fixed

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-29T17:59:49+00:00

    Yes! Please put this feature back!! It's a massive time saver for sending mass, individual emails! I refuse to use bcc, so ctrl+F was vital.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-27T19:17:39+00:00

    WE NEED THIS SOLVED!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-17T19:15:15+00:00

    thanks for further clarifying this to the community - hopefully someone finds an answer soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments