How to Duplicate Emails In New Outlook? CTRL+F doesnt work.

Anonymous
2024-05-06T19:28:09+00:00

I recently switched over to the New Outlook, the most updated version. I am no longer able to CTRL+F to duplicate emails, a tool I often used. Is there a way to do this now? (without highlighting, copy and pasting).

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T17:53:30+00:00

    How do you go back to the old version??? I need this feature. Everything on this version takes 10x as long to do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-11T00:20:44+00:00

    No, it still doesn't work in the updated online version. I just tried after reading your response. However, as a work-around I figured out how to revert to the old version on my desktop app, but that will only be useful as long as the older version stays compatible...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-10T19:59:16+00:00

    same here unfortunately!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-10T15:31:23+00:00

    i am using app but it is not working for me.!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments