How to Duplicate Emails In New Outlook? CTRL+F doesnt work.

Anonymous
2024-05-06T19:28:09+00:00

I recently switched over to the New Outlook, the most updated version. I am no longer able to CTRL+F to duplicate emails, a tool I often used. Is there a way to do this now? (without highlighting, copy and pasting).

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-08T21:31:09+00:00

    Please bring this feature back immediately!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-31T08:33:06+00:00

    Just adding to this - it's such an essential feature! Please reinstate it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-17T12:25:22+00:00

    Please bring back CTRL+F! I'm going to need to send 3000 emails for MCAT and this is the easiest way to do it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-12T14:31:25+00:00

    Microsoft is sleeping at the wheel ... spend less money on AI and more money listening to you customer. I need CTRL F back to duplicate, every one in sales uses that

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-05T21:58:34+00:00

    Go to draft and click the email and use Ctrl+F to create duplicate email. This is the only way to work around

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments