Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I have just been staying on Classic outlook. I will stay on this as long as it's an option and as long as I need to duplicate emails!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently switched over to the New Outlook, the most updated version. I am no longer able to CTRL+F to duplicate emails, a tool I often used. Is there a way to do this now? (without highlighting, copy and pasting).
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have just been staying on Classic outlook. I will stay on this as long as it's an option and as long as I need to duplicate emails!
Thanks. I'll also share my feedback in the Outlook community. This was a helpful feature for anyone that used drafts as templates and needed to send recurring emails out. I'm disappointed there's no equivalent in the updated version.
PLEASE bring back CTRL+F. I was able to use Old Outlook until today when that option was taken away (not happy), and just discovered this shortfall in the New Outlook (really not happy).
* Just figured out how to open Old Outlook again, and that's what I'm sticking with.
Oh i see i am not alone :D
Please bring this feature back, this alone might make me go back to old outlook.