Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Hello.
Was the drag and drop issue fixed? I changed to New Outlook 1 day ago and it seems this feature is still not working. Thanks
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello MS-Team,
I Installed a new outlook for the user by clicking on "try new outlook feature", and after installing the new outlook she could not use drag and drop feature and she does not want to download all of the content because she works with a large number of invoices and reports.
https://answers-afd.microsoft.com/static/images/image-not-found.jpg
The issues at hand are:
Can’t drag and drop attachments from an email to a folder.
Can’t drag and drop emails to folder to save them in the SharePoint.
Your kind help is much appreciated!
Kind Regards,
Aiyaz Khan
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hello.
Was the drag and drop issue fixed? I changed to New Outlook 1 day ago and it seems this feature is still not working. Thanks
I just launched the new Outlook, it seems it's working now.
I dragged an attachment to the Desktop and could not believe Microsoft solved this very complex issue this soon
Can you please mention which outlook version you are using currently where this issue is resolved
From desktop it works, but from Outlook to Salesforce not