Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Money Making once again. Force everyone to use Microsoft products. Sad world, when we pay them handsomely for their a base program.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello MS-Team,
I Installed a new outlook for the user by clicking on "try new outlook feature", and after installing the new outlook she could not use drag and drop feature and she does not want to download all of the content because she works with a large number of invoices and reports.
https://answers-afd.microsoft.com/static/images/image-not-found.jpg
The issues at hand are:
Can’t drag and drop attachments from an email to a folder.
Can’t drag and drop emails to folder to save them in the SharePoint.
Your kind help is much appreciated!
Kind Regards,
Aiyaz Khan
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Money Making once again. Force everyone to use Microsoft products. Sad world, when we pay them handsomely for their a base program.
The same with me. Also to drop files to Salesforce.
It is making our job harder...
I can't drag n drop anywhere.
Not even copy and paste!
With the new outlook I can only save the attachment by browsing the destination folder.
New outlook (MS business 265) on windows 11 pro
I don't know what thinking is going on in these offices, but apparently not a lot.
Drag and Drop in Outlook stopped working for me with the most recent Windows Update. I am using the old version of Outlook. I tried the new version 12 months ago but it was really bad back then so I went back to the old version.