For New Outlook, I can't drag and drop attachment.

Anonymous
2024-02-07T22:09:26+00:00

Hello MS-Team,

I Installed a new outlook for the user by clicking on "try new outlook feature", and after installing the new outlook she could not use drag and drop feature and she does not want to download all of the content because she works with a large number of invoices and reports.

https://answers-afd.microsoft.com/static/images/image-not-found.jpg
The issues at hand are:

Can’t drag and drop attachments from an email to a folder.

Can’t drag and drop emails to folder to save them in the SharePoint.

Your kind help is much appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Aiyaz Khan

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-18T17:07:33+00:00

    Feedback submitted!

    So how long does it take for feedback to be reviewed and changes to be rolled out? Is it actually seen and read, and considered?

    I am seriously so disappointed that this was not included as it is such a timesaver.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-18T13:38:32+00:00

    You can on the old outlook. I used to do it all the time. And I still do on the Outlook used at my place of employment. But the new one I have at home...I cannot and it's annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-11T13:25:01+00:00

    You should be able to drag files and emails out of outlook, right now you have to download everything and open the old outlook to drag an email to another location.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-08T22:10:51+00:00

    Neither am i. Drag and drop not possible in old outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-19T15:06:10+00:00

    I am not in new outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments